The Village of Charing in Kent is situated within in the beautiful Kentish countryside. There are some stunning sights and very enjoyable trails just a short walk away from the pub. You will find some wonderful woodland walks accessible from our car park.
Many of our customers meet at the pub for coffee, usually with their dogs in tow, before heading off along one of the countryside tracks. Often, after a long walk, they meet back at the pub and enjoy a spot of lunch.
It’s common to place your lunch order before setting off for your walk. Then we can have everything ready for you on your return. Booking is advisable to avoid disappointment.
- Bar serving traditional food and drink
- Caravan site with electric hook up. prices without hook up £10 with hook up £14
- Dog friendly (bar and garden area)
- Dog walks access through car park to the woodlands on site
- Lovely beer garden with the woodlands in the backdrop
- Plenty of parking
Due to Covid-19 we are following strict social distancing rules. Therefore, please call and book a table for up to 6 people before you arrive. You MUST wear a face covering when not sat at table. Only table services is available, so sit back and let our staff wait on you.
Wagon and Horses, Faversham Road,
Charing, Ashford, Kent TN27 0NR.